Feb 5, 2016

ice feb 3-4 2016As you can see from the picture on the left, what ice we had was covered in a giant puddle after this week’s rain.  The picture on the right is the lake one day later (yesterday)… Still not safe but perhaps getting there if we get the cold weather that is forecast over the next week!  The snowmobile trails are closed after the rain we had so we will continue to be closed on Sundays for now.

This entry was posted in News Update. Bookmark the permalink.